• Cooling Conditions: Survey results of the existing cooling conditions, including IT equipment air intake temperatures, measurement of room temperatures and humidification patterns, analysis of room recirculation patterns, and benchmarking of cooling unit performance against manufacturer specifications. Includes estimated efficiency improvement, release of constrained capacity and incremental cost savings.
• Airflow Conditions: Analysis of current airflow conditions, including perforated tile layout, under-floor airflow, perimeter breaches, and raised-floor bypass area and volume.
• Critical Power Conditions: An examination of current power conditions comparing power consumption against system capacity, establishes power distribution limits, quantifies rack utilization and identifies constrained as well as redundant capacity in each sub-system.
• General Room Conditions: An overall assessment that surveys the make up air system, equipment layout, cabling management and room contamination.
• Infrared (IR) Thermography of IT and Cooling Equipment: IR thermography is used to identify and document thermal load and cooling airflow patterns. The images are used to help optimize the cooling infrastructure and present the findings.
• Fixed Price Quote: An understandable quote (including a calculated investment and return on investment) for the implementation of EnergyLok Check recommendations by an EnergyLok Tune remediation and modernization program. This optimization plan drives the application of best practices such as cold and hot aisle containment, ceiling plenum return and free cooling.