6’ Sliding Doors
The Sliding Doors offer data centers aisle-end containment in just minutes and without the need for contract labor. The tool-less design allows for quick and easy installation, removal, and re-installation with exclusive Magswitch® technology — no drilling required. The Sliding Doors reduce data center operating costs by improving thermal efficiency and reducing IT equipment intake temperatures, which enhances both equipment life and reliability. The Sliding Doors are 85 inches high and available in two widths – one that accommodates aisles up to 4’6” (1372 mm) and one for aisles up to 6’6” (1981 mm). Both Sliding Door sizes are available in either black or white and have an optional Transom Window for an increased total height of 93 inches.
10155-650: 6’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height (~42U to 45U), Pair, Black
MSRP: $3250 (set)
10255-650: 6’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height (~42U to 45U), Pair, White
MSRP: $3250 (set)
A 6′ Transom Window is available to add to the over-all door height.
Note: all standard part numbers are UL94H-B rated. Optional fire ratings are available as a custom request. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Learn About Modular ContainmentGet our AisleLok Modular Containment brochure.
Airflow Management Awareness MonthFree Informative webinars every Tuesday in June.
- Containment for either hot or cold aisle
- Solution for both new builds and retrofit data centers
- Modular design accommodates aisles up to 6’6” wide and any cabinet 76 inches and higher
- Entirely tool-less installation with exclusive Magswitch Technology
- Large, polycarbonate doors available in a variety of fire ratings
- Available in black or white
- Reduction of IT equipment intake temperatures, improving equipment life & reliability
- Tool-less design allows for easy installation, removal, and re-installation
- No drilling required in racks or cabinets
Containment in minutes without the need for contract labor (see installation video)
- Sizeable see-thru door panels increase safety and security
- Reduction of operating costs by improving thermal efficiency