Adjustable Rack Gap Panel
The AisleLok® Adjustable Rack Gap Panel is an ideal solution for closing off gaps between racks, such as those created by building support columns or missing IT racks. For non-metallic surfaces, the AisleLok Striker Plate Kit (10164-SPK) can be attached to allow for installation of the Adjustable Rack Gap Panel in areas where an adjacent cabinet is not present.
10164-SM: 42U-45U Adjustable Rack Gap Panel
MSRP: $650.00 (each)
10164-LG: 48U-50U Adjustable Rack Gap Panel
MSRP: $699.00 (each)
10164-SPK: Striker Plate Kit (Sold separately)
Learn About Modular ContainmentGet our AisleLok Modular Containment brochure.
Airflow Management Awareness MonthFree Informative webinars every Tuesday in June.
- Covers gap widths from 10” to 60” (250-1500mm)
- Easy to order; no measuring or customization required
- Installs out of the box. No assembly or configuration required
- Tool-less installation allows attachment directly to the cabinet side panel magnetically
- Rugged, high-quality design
- Symmetrical design allows for mounting on left or right side.
- Reversible design— can show either the black side or white side of the material
- Can easily be removed and reapplied in minutes as your computer room needs change
- Flame-resistant rated materials
- Reduces exhaust air recirculation
- Supports Increased reliability and availability by helping to reduce server intake temperatures and hot spots caused by hot air recirculation
- Enables the reduction of bypass airflow
- Improves cooling airflow, which allows for higher rack densities
- Provides the opportunity to increase set point temperatures and/or turn off cooling units, which can reduce energy costs
- Adapts to the computer room as needs change; not locked into a permanently attached design
- Modular design and out-of-the-box installation does not require 3rd party design, engineering, or installation