Basic Rack PDU – 72″, 30A 120/208V 3PH (8.6 kW), 10′ WHIP, NEMA L21-30P
PowerLok® offers greater reliability, advanced functionality and an overall higher standard of rack PDUs for mission critical facilities. From unmatched convenience and delivery options at the ordering stage to the many unique customizations and modern design of the product itself, PowerLok® is the most feature-rich PDU on the market, at market competitive prices.
MSRP: $809.00 (each)
UP7202: 36-C13 & 6-C19
MSRP: $789.00 (each)
UP7203: 36-C13 & 6-C19, (1) 5-15R Tech Power
MSRP: $799.00 (each)
Example images shown - see product documentation for details
Airflow Management Awareness Month 2020
Did you miss this year's live webinars? Watch them on-demand now!
- Automated soldering from line input to each receptacle for a more reliable connection.
- Fixed angled input whip with overhead or underfloor exit.
- Slim modern design —2.18″W x 2″D.
- Greatest receptacle density — 48 C13 in a 72″ PDU, 36 C19 in a 72″ PDU.
- Highly visible group marking.
- Low profile receptacles protected from impact.
- Optional cord locking technology (CordLok®) that secures C13 and C19 cords.
- 270% less likely to fail than rack PDUs with mechanical terminations (independently evaluated by MTechnology).
- Improves access to rear of server and IT equipment.
- More agile and aesthetically pleasing within IT equipment racks.
- Ease of installation.
- Easy insertion, retention, and detachment of plugs with a single hand with optional CordLok® technology.
- Reduces shipping cost and packaging waste with multi-pack packaging.
- Easy ordering and quick delivery–32 select models ship next day, 10,000+ built models ship within 10–14 business days.