Cooling Unit Extension
The AisleLok® Cooling Unit Extension is a key component of Upsite’s Rigid Containment solution and is designed for downflow CRACs and CRAHs. Custom options are available for other cooling unit
10262: Designed to fit common CRAC/CRAH dimensions. Custom configurations can be easily accommodated.
Contact us for a quote.
Airflow Management Awareness Month
Our 6th annual Airflow Management Awareness Month webinar series has concluded. Watch the webinars on-demand now!
- Standard sizes fit common CRAC/CRAH widths and lengths while custom widths and lengths can be easily accommodated.
- Can be easily installed directly out-of-the-box with a single hand tool.
- Front panels easily slide open to allow access for filter replacement.
- Frames are held in place with magnetic attachments, and backed up with cable tethers.
- Panels are available in a variety of opaque aluminum composite material (ACM) and are standard in black or white with other colors available; clear solid or translucent twin-wall polycarbonate material is also available as a standard option.
- Flame-rated materials.
- Separates supply and return airflow paths.
- Supports reducing bypass airflow.
- Supports the highest level of containment for maximum efficiency.
- Supports reduced energy costs by providing the opportunity to increase set point temperatures and/or turn off cooling units or reduce fan speeds.
- Flexible design allows the containment system to adapt as the computer room evolves.