Extended 6″ x 24″ Brush
Designed to seal a wide variety of existing and new openings. Simple modification creates the flexibility to seal large and unique openings such as those found under PDUs. Based on measurements at multiple data centers, on average 60% of valuable conditioned air is not reaching the air intake of IT equipment due to unsealed floor openings. This lost air, known as bypass airflow, contributes to IT equipment hotspots, cooling unit inefficiencies, and increasing infrastructure costs. KoldLok® products specifically address bypass airflow and its detrimental effects on data center cooling.
10013 Brush, Extended 6″ x 24″
MSRP: $99.00 (each)
Airflow Management Awareness Month
Our 6th annual Airflow Management Awareness Month webinar series has concluded. Watch the webinars on-demand now!
- Designed to be compatible with both 24 inch and 600 mm tiles
- The Grommets can be modified to seal unique cable openings
- The Grommets contain no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor
- KoldLok products are compliant with Directive 2002/95/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substance
- Supports increased cabinet density
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life Increases static pressure under the raised floor and improves cool air delivery through perforated tiles and floor grates
- Compliance with best practices for all raised floor cooling configuration (Hot and Cold Aisle, Hot Aisle containment, Cold Aisle containment, etc.)