The AisleLok® Modular Wall is an ideal solution for creating separation between hot aisles, cold aisles, and other areas of a data center to help contain and manage airflow. The Modular Wall comes in five standard lengths of 4′, 8′, 12′, 16′, and 20′ and a standard height of 8′, but can also be purchased in various custom lengths and heights.
MW4040-04: 4′ Modular Wall (8′ H (2438mm))
MW4040-08: 8′ Modular Wall (8′ H (2438mm))
MW4040-12: 12′ Modular Wall (8′ H (2438mm))
MW4040-16: 16′ Modular Wall (8′ H (2438mm))
MW4040-20: 20′ Modular Wall (8′ H (2438mm))
- The AisleLok® Modular Wall is a temporary and lightweight aluminum structure that allows for quick installation, removal and reinstallation, but is also durable and attractive enough for long term installations.
- Requires minimal tools to assemble and install (tools are included with each order).
- Additional panels can be added after the original assembly/installation to make the structure wider or taller for new applications.
- Can accommodate virtually any room/aisle configuration.
- Comes standard in white or black, but is also available in red, blue, yellow, green, or gray for custom orders.
- Flame-rated materials.
- Improves airflow management by creating separation between hot aisles, cold aisles, and other areas of the data center.
- Supports reduced energy costs and increased cooling capacity by providing the opportunity to increase set point temperatures and/or turn off cooling units or reduce fan speeds.
- Flexible design allows the Modular Wall structure system to adapt as the computer room evolves.