Rack Top Ceiling
The AisleLok® Rack Top Ceiling is a key component of Upsite’s Rigid Containment solution and is designed for cold aisle applications with raised floor supply. With in-row cooling, the Rack Top Ceiling can be used on either hot aisles or cold aisles.
10260: Designed to fit common cabinet dimensions and aisle widths. All aisle lengths can be easily accommodated.
Contact us for a quote.
- Standard sizes fit common rack widths and aisle lengths while custom widths and lengths can be easily accommodated.
- Magnetic drop away panels allow for tool-less removal and replacement for easy overhead access.
- Can be easily installed directly out-of-the-box with a single hand tool.
- Frames are held in place with magnetic attachments, and backed up with cable tethers.
- Class A fire rated materials are approved for installation beneath sprinkler systems.
- Panels become soft and drop out of the frame before sprinklers activate.
- Separates supply and return airflow paths.
- Supports efficient data center operation with tool-less access through ceiling system.
- Supports the highest level of containment for maximum efficiency.
- Supports reduced energy costs by providing the opportunity to increase set point temperatures and/or turn off cooling units or reduce fan speeds.
- Supports increased reliability and availability of IT equipment by reducing server intake temperatures.
- Allows for higher rack densities.
- Prevents hot air recirculation.
- Flexible design allows the containment system to adapt as the computer room evolves.