The AisleLok® Swing Doors are a key component of Upsite’s Rigid Containment solution and are designed to be used for either the hot or cold aisle, or stand-alone equipment.
10263: Designed to fit common cabinet dimensions and aisle widths. Transom windows are available to easily accommodate taller cabinet heights.
Contact us for a quote.
Airflow Management Awareness Month
Our 6th annual Airflow Management Awareness Month webinar series has concluded. Watch the webinars on-demand now!
- Standard sizes fit common aisle widths and heights while custom widths and heights can be easily accommodated.
- Can be easily assembled directly out-of-the-box with a single hand tool; attaches directly to side of end-aisle cabinets using exclusive Magswitch® technology.
- Quick and easy mounting allows for minimal disruption to the data center.
- See-through doors provide maximum visibility in and out of the aisle; panels are available in clear polycarbonate twinwall polycarbonate.
- Rugged, high quality design enhances professional aesthetics of the computer room.
- Flame-rated materials.
- Separates supply and return airflow paths.
- Supports the highest level of containment for maximum efficiency.
- Supports reduced energy costs by providing the opportunity to increase set point temperatures and/or turn off cooling units or reduce fan speeds.
- Supports increased reliability and availability of IT equipment by reducing server intake temperatures.
- Allows for higher rack densities.
- Prevents hot air recirculation.
- Flexible design allows the containment system to adapt as the computer room evolves.