SplitLok™ Integral Raised Floor Grommet
Designed to seal openings in new or existing raised floor cutouts used for communications or power cabling. Based on measurements at multiple data centers, on average 48% of valuable conditioned air is not reaching the air intake of IT equipment due to unsealed floor openings. This lost air, known as bypass airflow, contributes to IT equipment hot spots, cooling unit inefficiencies, and increasing infrastructure costs. KoldLok® products specifically address bypass airflow and its detrimental effects on data center cooling.
4040 Raised Floor Grommet, SplitLok™ Integral, Black
MSRP: $68.00 (each)
Compare all of our industry leading airflow grommets
Get the KoldLok® product brochure.
Airflow Management Awareness Month
Free Informative webinars every Tuesday in June.
- Split frame
- Interlocking feature that fastens the two halves together
- Dry erase markable surface (non-permanent marker)
- New and improved finish quality
- Stronger material – better strength
- Easier installation
- Smooth polished surface
- Increased ability to remove and replace tiles with edge cuts
- Reduced installation labor
- Ability to custom label grid location or cabinet identification
- Improved lifespan due to higher impact material
- Quick removal under low height cabinets due to interlocking design
- Easier to clean