Surface Mount XLarge Grommet
Designed to seal a variety of existing raised floor tile cutouts and allow flexibility of removing tiles without capturing cables. Item Nos. 2030 and 2040 allow for larger sealing capacities. Based on measurements at multiple data centers, on average 48% of valuable conditioned air is not reaching the air intake of IT equipment due to unsealed floor openings. This lost air, known as bypass airflow, contributes to IT equipment hotspots, cooling unit inefficiencies, and increasing infrastructure costs. KoldLok® products specifically address bypass airflow and its detrimental effects on data center cooling.
2040 Grommet, Surface Mount XLarge
MSRP: $114.00 (each)
Airflow Management Awareness Month
Our 6th annual Airflow Management Awareness Month webinar series has concluded. Watch the webinars on-demand now!
- The Surface Mount Grommets facilitate re-cabling and allows tiles to be moved without capturing cables
- The Grommets contain no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor
- The Grommets are impact resistant and durable
- KoldLok products are compliant with Directive 2002/95/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS)
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
- Improves equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Increases static pressure under the raised floor and improves cool air delivery through perforated tiles and floor grates Facilitates Cold Aisle/Hot Aisle best practices