Full Rack Blanking Panel Kit – 36U
Designed to seal up to 36U of openings in a server rack, the Full Rack Blanking Panel Kit greatly reduces bypass airflow by eliminating the gaps in the server rack and creating a contained server rack environment. This sealing solution increases usable cooling unit capacity, maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of your cooling infrastructure.
10144 Full Rack Panel Kit (no Blanking Panels)
MSRP: $120.00 (each)
Learn about all of our Rack Airflow Management solutions.
Get our HotLok Products brochure.
Airflow Management Awareness Month
- Multiple U sizes (1U and 2U blanking panels; 3U, 9U and 12U blanking sheets) for a more flexible, reconfigurable blanking system
- Two Kits – The 42U Kit of blanking space includes HotLok Blanking Panels or the 36U Kit of blanking space that does not include HotLok Blanking Panels
- Adapts to existing HotLok Blanking Panels through the use of an engineered mechanical clip
- Engineered mechanical clip design allows for a quick and simple installation
- Can be re-used and re-configured as necessary
- Utilizes ABS sheets that do not sag or require attachment to the rails (used for larger blanking areas)
- Lower cost solution for filling a higher number of missing U space
- Eliminates re-circulation inside the cabinet and “hot spots” at equipment intakes due to re-circulation
- Compliments and enhances the performance of existing blanking panels in the server rack
- Supports equipment cabinet best practices of isolating exhaust air at the back of the cabinet
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Supports increasing rack and density
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity