Rack Top Chimney
The AisleLok® Rack Top Chimney is a key component of Upsite’s Rigid Containment solution and is designed for hot aisle applications to fully duct air to ceiling plenum return or direct exhaust vertically in non-fully ducted applications. The Rack Top Chimney can also be used in cold aisle applications to capture supply air from overhead ducted supply.
10261: Designed to fit common cabinet dimensions and aisle widths. All aisle lengths can be easily accommodated.
Contact us for a quote.
Airflow Management Awareness Month
Our 6th annual Airflow Management Awareness Month webinar series has concluded. Watch the webinars on-demand now!
- Standard sizes fit common rack widths and aisle lengths while custom widths and lengths can be easily accommodated.
- Can be easily installed directly out-of-the-box with a single hand tool.
- Structural frame is magnetically attached to cabinets, and backed up with cable tethers.
- Structural frame can also be suspended from the building’s structural ceiling.
- Panels are available in a variety of opaque aluminum composite material (ACM) and are standard in black or white with other colors available; clear solid or translucent twin-wall polycarbonate material is also available as a standard option.
- Flame-rated materials.
- Separates supply and return airflow paths.
- Supports the highest level of containment for maximum efficiency.
- Supports reduced energy costs by providing the opportunity to increase set point temperatures and/or turn off cooling units or reduce fan speeds.
- Supports increased reliability and availability of IT equipment by reducing server intake temperatures.
- Allows for higher rack densities.
- Prevents hot air recirculation.
- Flexible design allows the containment system to adapt as the computer room evolves.