4’ Sliding Doors
The Sliding Doors offer data centers aisle-end containment in just minutes and without the need for contract labor. The tool-less design allows for quick and easy installation, removal, and re-installation with exclusive Magswitch® technology — no drilling required. The Sliding Doors reduce data center operating costs by improving thermal efficiency and reducing IT equipment intake temperatures, which enhances both equipment life and reliability.
10155-450: 4’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height (~42U to 45U), Pair, Black
MSRP: $2950 (set)
10255-450: 4’ Sliding Doors, 85.4” height (~42U to 45U), Pair, White
MSRP: $2950 (set)
A Transom Window is available to add to the over-all door height.
Note: all standard part numbers are UL94H-B rated. Optional fire ratings are available as a custom request. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Learn About Modular Containment
Get our AisleLok Modular Containment brochure.
Airflow Management Awareness Month
Free Informative webinars every Tuesday in June.
- Containment for either hot or cold aisle
- Solution for both new builds and retrofit data centers
- Modular design accommodates aisles up to 6’6” wide and any cabinet 76 inches and higher
- Entirely tool-less installation with exclusive Magswitch Technology
- Large, polycarbonate doors available in a variety of fire ratings
- Available in black or white
- Reduction of IT equipment intake temperatures, improving equipment life & reliability
- Tool-less design allows for easy installation, removal, and re-installation
- No drilling required in racks or cabinets
Containment in minutes without the need for contract labor (see installation video)
- Sizeable see-thru door panels increase safety and security
- Reduction of operating costs by improving thermal efficiency