Rack Top Vertical Baffle
The AisleLok Rack Top Baffles are a key component of Upsite’s AisleLok Modular Containment solution and are available in two configurations: Angular (30° from horizontal) and Vertical (90° from horizontal)
10161-24 24″ (600mm) Rack Top Vertical Baffle
MSRP: 300.00 (carton of 2)
10161-27.5 27.5″ (700mm) Rack Top Vertical Baffle
MSRP: 330.00 (carton of 2)
10161-30 30″ (750mm) Rack Top Vertical Baffle
MSRP: 350.00 (carton of 2)
10161-31.5 31.5” (800mm) Rack Top Vertical Baffle
MSRP: 380.00 (carton of 2)
Learn About Modular Containment
Get our AisleLok Modular Containment brochure.
Airflow Management Awareness Month
Free Informative webinars every Tuesday in June.
- Fits common rack widths, allowing for easy, off-the-shelf ordering
- Can be installed directly out-of-the-box without any tools
- Attaches directly to top of the rack magnetically
- Clear material construction provides maximum light transmissibility
- Adjustable magnetic mounting tails can be positioned to fit the top of most cabinets
- Baffles can be reconfigured to fit either vertical or angular application as needed
- Does not interfere with most overhead cabling configurations
- UL94 flame resistant materials
- Supports reduced energy costs by providing the opportunity to increase set point temperatures and/or turn off the cooling units or reduce fan speeds.
- Supports increased reliability and availability of IT equipment by reducing server intake temperatures.
- Allows for higher rack densities.
- Prevents hot air recirculation.
- Flexible design allows the containment system to adapt as the computer room evolves.
- Lower initial cost than traditional containment.
- Modular design and out-of-the-box installation does not require 3rd party design, engineering, or construction, which minimizes computer room disruption.